Thursday, August 24, 2006

Haha. I was working on my flash... and there's this part where this folder comes up with this guy's picture... he's supposed to be Death's replacement... but the TA guy, who like just graduated that class... was like... getting back at someone?

Haha. And I was like no... hmmm. However, that would be an interesting way to lash out at someone. I never even thought about that. I'm not really that mad though. But, yes I am. whatever. Collin's a dumb fuck, and I really want nothing to do with him. Ever. :)

Soo... yeah. I stayed after school for like half an hour. Then i was like. I gotta go. I'm gonna miss the daily show. :P Which is almost on! Yay.

But anyway... point: I got an extension on my flashes. Yay. Sean's so nice. :) He's giving extensions to like everyone. Heh. Cuz we're all idiots and can't time manage. :P Bah. Gotta go. Jon Stewart awaits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Yeah... I think he's ignoring me now, cuz I was talking to him last night... sort of... meh. It was pretty boring. But yes. He is now blocked, so I won't be tempted anymore... although I guess I could always unblock him. :P But I won't. Cuz he sucks.

August 24, 2006 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker