Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sigh.

So yes. We are avoiding each other now on msn it seems. Well... I dunno what HE's doing... but I told myself I can't initiate the conversation anymore. I just can't. I'll say something I'll regret again. And... I think I totally just made him not like me on Sunday cuz I was so out of it. Oh well.

If he doesn't talk to me ever again, I guess I'll know, hey? :P

I could email him again and ask him to a movie... but I don't think I want to. I could pay for it, but I don't think I want to. I don't think he likes me anymore. I think he might have been starting to like me up until Black Sunday. :P

As in... the day Katy screwed up everything. Whee. Oh well. It's okay.

Jaimie, you're hilarious on msn. :P And now if I ever talk to Dave again, and you're online, you'll get the play by play. It'll be awesome. Hahaha. :P Perhaps that was your plan all along... :P Oh well. Hehe. Bah... guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker