Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I just wanna say "I like you." to him. But I can't. :P Because something tells me it might be a little creepy. But then he'd know that the ball was in his court. :P Oh man.

Should I? I can't. If I did, he'd probably be like... uhhh... and I'd feel dumb. But then I could stop thinking about it all the time. And I mean this is the only life I get. Hmm. Whoa. Epiphany. :P Hmm... should I? Oh god. lmao.

I can't. I'd like to live my only life with as little embarassment as possible. :P

Oh shit. Regret. lmao. I was like what the hell... "I kinda like you.. you're a very interesting guy :P" response: i'm not intersting, I just sit around and do nothing...

lmao. I suck. At telling people things.

Oh well. Thank god he didn't make it awkward. :P

Wait a sec... no "I kinda like you too." Hm. Okay. :P NEXT! Or... previous... hahaha. No. I doubt it. But there we go. yeah. Well... I dunno. I'll try again some other time, but I'm not chasing this guy very far. Okay, maybe I will. I dunno. :P Lot of thinking to do I guess, but whatever. Shoot me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Yeah, I didn't like his response either. *grunt*

I think he is a little shy... but so am I... I mean I can't be the only one to go out on a limb. Blah.

Haha about the Jason thing. I mean aww... :P They do seem to want to play hard to get. Grr. Oh well.

August 09, 2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

At least you said something. Now the ball is truly in his court. guys are such clueless creatures sometimes. But I think that's why we keep trying because we women love a challenge I guess! lol Good luck keep my fingers crossed for yah!

August 09, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe, yeah. Thanks Cheryl! :) :P

August 10, 2006 1:13 AM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

hmm, are you ever online or is my msn funky??

August 10, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh, you'll soon discover that I'm basically always online. I've just been somewhat busy the last couple days which is weird.

August 10, 2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker