Monday, August 07, 2006

Okay. So. Talking to Dave on msn... apparently he just... wasn't online I guess. Whatever. :P

Anyway... so after some light banter... and me asking him if he wanted to go see over the hedge tomorrow (jokingly) he said not really... which freaked me out. And then he added, that he doesn't really like animated movies. And I was like :O. I'm starting to hate him... haha.

But after all that drama... :P... I just outright asked him if he wanted to hang out again sometime or not.. and he said sure, but he doesn't know when, cuz the next few days he has to go begging for a job. :P

So now I'm all... happy. :P I'm hilarious, aren't I?

So many damn emotions. Blah... In the span of an hour, I went from oh god, I'm a huge loser to yay, he might like me. :P

Although that doesn't explain why he was on that site... hmm. Oh well. I don't really care anymore. :P Yes, I do, but I can't think about it anymore. Haha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ok, so I left this huge message this morning but it never posted, arrgghh!

Also, Dave is a guy, they love sites like that, doens't mean he isn't into you. But I wouldn't want him on it after we were officially 'bf and gf'.

I would let him know u r def interested in going to the cinema and then let him know when ever he is ready just ask, that way the ball is in his ct!!

I hate waiting in situations like this, it can drive u crazy.

August 08, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Dreamlover is right and the wait is the hardest part. Good luck hun!

August 08, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks guys! :)

August 08, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

What is going on?

You should add me to your msn.

I am not a chinese stalker, lol.

e-mail me at italiansarah76@yahoo.com with your name and I will add you. If that is ok!! haha

August 09, 2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker