Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hooo, boy.

So, my friend Wes bought a car today. 1500. Wow. It's actually kinda nice, and yes, I am a little jealous.. hmm. But whatever. "My" car could kick his car's ass anyday... unless it was a race of who can choose from more cds... in their car... cuz I don't have a cd player... (tapes are the only way to go... yeah...) and his car has a 10 cd... changer. Thing. Yeah. Cool. Anyway...

We went cruising around (sorta) and we brought my Aqua cd... haha. He's awesome cuz he has such crappy taste in music... :P Actually it's sorta like mine, but not as broad. Or worldly. :P Anyway... we knew all the words to every song... it was a good time. Yeah.

It's fun being crazy... indeed... but I already knew that. I dance in my car all the time. When I'm not screaming at horrible drivers for being so stupid. Yeah. :) I'm a happy person in general. Haha. Not.

It's funny, I haven't told any of my friends about "coffee guy". You'd think I would have... and I will probably tell Mandy when I see her on Thursday, not that there's much to tell... I dunno. I just... if nothing comes of it, why bother? Like I told them all about Kevin, and they totally forgot about it within I dunno... a minute. Haha. Not that it should matter to them. I dunno. But one time we were all talking and they were like, didn't someone used to go out with a Kevin? And I was gonna say something, but I was all no, it's not worth it. Because we never really did go out. Ha. But we might! For some reason I'm still clinging to some little... sort of... thread... thing. I don't know. I was thinking the other night, what would he say if I asked him to marry me. Haha. Of course I wouldn't want to get married... to anyone. Right now (or ever - not nuts...). That's nuts. I need to finish school, and get myself established. Duh. But it was an entertaining thought. Haha. Sort of. Not really... but whatever. I have new prospects... I guess. I hope "coffee guy" doesn't think I'm... dumb. Or something. He probably will... I give off the impression that I'm "special"... it's kinda funny. But sad. Because I'm normal in the sense that I... am somewhat intelligent and can hold a conversation... I just... don't feel like doing that too often. Too long! Ah! Ramblings before bed... always a good thing. Delete this tomorrow, Katy! Or not... ya know, whatever. G'night!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

no delete, no delete. I too have somewhat imagined myself being married. to hot prof(like that is going to happen), and I am no where near marriage either, haha.

Seems to me like you may have Kevin and Coffee boy, but if this were a film, you would end up with Wes.

Because it is always the one's that don't seem to be in the running, hehe

July 12, 2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahahaha.

Hoo, boy. I tell ya, I had such a huge crush on Wes when I first met him...

and then he told me he's gay.

Does kinda sound like a movie... :P

July 12, 2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh, I've tried hitting on him a few times, and he just stares at me and is all... katy... no. I'm... quite gay.

That's why he has such girly taste in music... :P Not that... all gay people have girly taste in music... hm. Yeah, nevermind. I'll just be quiet.

July 12, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, I won't tell!

July 12, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Heh, thanks. :P

July 12, 2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker