Monday, July 10, 2006

Haha... Awww...

I love this guy. He actually like... emails me. Wow. What a novel concept, I know. Yeesh... :P (kevin sucks. I saw him on msn earlier... and did he answer my email? Of course not. Whatever...)From coffee guy:

Hi,

Sorry for not calling you over the weekend, I ended up getting really busy and stuff, and I feel really bad for not calling. Sorry. So I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to meet up for coffee this weekend. I work overtime again on Friday, probably till 5pm, so any time after that is good. Saturday I'm off to Moose Jaw with some buddies, and Sunday is wide open. Email me back :)


Hehe. Aw.

Eeeeee. :P I don't think anyone's ever been that apologetic to me. Heh. I like this guy... ;)

I can't stop giggling... :P I'm such a dork. Oh well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

oooh, e-mail him back and accept.

e-mail him back and accept!!

He sounds super super nice!!!

July 10, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. I did. Of course. :P My laundry will be done this time. I swear. Heh... sigh. :P

July 10, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

haha, yeah, no laundry exuses!!

ooh, so when you going out with him?

July 10, 2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Sunday... I think. Yeah. Well that's what I said would be better... meh?

July 10, 2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker