Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Aqua, cars and updates. Not that I need to.

I watched Pumpkin again today. Fine, I didn't. I took that back on Saturday... yeah. Sigh. :P

I was hit by a giant truck.

Well.. fine, I wasn't, but I do seem to listen to a lot of Aqua... lately... and I did almost get hit by a car this morning. The dumb driver wasn't watching... and I was like this close to stepping off the curb before she stopped, and so I of course rolled my eyes and called her a fucking retard... more talking to myself, than actually looking at her...

But what if she had hit me? Would I have been able to get up? If so, would I have kicked in the hood of her car? I hope so. Ha. She would have deserved it. I hate summer. It makes people more crazy than they already are.

Omg, a scheduled outage at 4? Ooo. Crazy. Blogger, you're my life. :P Sad, I know.

We got to play around in Sound Edit 16 today. Heh. Doesn't really matter what it's called, just that you can edit audio in it. Used to do that on the old computer with Sound Forge... they're like the same thing. Anyway... started making the coolest song in the world, that starts off with "Tell Me About Your Childhood". Heh. I may like it so much cuz I heard it in another song... Oh well. But then I got kind bored of it, and just listened to Aqua for the last 15 minutes of class... yeah... I need to get a different cd for tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

No Pumpkin?

No hit by a giant truck??

OMG!! What are you going to do now??

;0)

Blogger is my life too, don't worry. We are the blog people and we live in our own little world, somewhere.....

haha

July 11, 2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehehe.

Yeah, I should totally go rent Pumpkin again... :P... except I don't wanna pay cuz it's all scratched... hmm. Heh.

Blog people! Woo! :P

I'm going to be sad when you go to law school, because you'll have no time to write about trips to the grocery store and hot prof... ah well. Good luck with that by the way. :) You'll be wonderful! And if I ever need any legal advice, I'll know who to talk to... although I guess it wouldn't quite be the same, seeing as we're in different countries... ah well. Wow. I'm bored. Haha.

July 11, 2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

You know, I am so crazy, I will most probably make time to write my silly stories and hopefully there will be a guy around my own age who isn't a prof, who may or may not be some evil spawn of the universe!! haha

And thanks, I hope I will be wonderful too, hehe.

And hey, i'll be happy to give the advice, I mean who care's if it is different countries??

Just tell then I said it's so!!

haha

July 11, 2006 7:27 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe, yay... to all of it. :P

July 11, 2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker