Monday, July 10, 2006

Hotness

It is hot outside.

I bought the Coheed and Cambria cd because I am waaaay too in love with that song. The Suffering. I had to listen to it like 5 times before I went to bed last night... yeah.

For the last hour of school, we had class outside... and it was funny cuz I started laughing a lot... and my teacher was like, katy are you okay? And I was like yeah, I'm fine... just giddy... cuz of the heat. I dunno. I also had to pee. Meh?

So yeah. After school, I walked with Pete across the bridge and he was like so heat makes you giddy? And I was like... well... I dunno. It's just Brin put her hand in the (dried) bird poop on the bench, and I thought it was the funniest damn thing ever. I dunno... and then we talked about birds.

Brin's really funny. Funny, funny girl. Heh.

And I'm no good in heat.

Oh yeah, we're learning about digital audio now... I love sound. And music. And some noise. So it's really interesting... even though I think I learned some of it in physics... yeah.

Oh, physics. Ha. Good times...........

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Physics, was not good times for me!!

But I love music too, don't u kinda like Brian??

ask him out!!

July 10, 2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Uh...mmm... haha, who? :P

July 10, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

omg, where did I get the name Brian from?

I meant Pete!!

July 10, 2006 4:38 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. Because... we're in a class of 8... and... I'm shy... horrible awkwardness would ensue.

July 10, 2006 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker