Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Many things...

For some reason... I joined Kevin's little... site thing. Mainly cause I couldn't read the forums without joining, and I wanted to see what he and his friends talked about. The answer? A lot of... stuff...? Ugh. I dunno. None of it all that interesting, and I'm afraid to leave a comment. Ha.

But for some reason, I feel the need to check that site more than everyday. At least twice... hm. Why? Probably because he's been ignoring me. Sort of. Yeah. Only Jack, my alter ego truly knows why I do the things I do... I've never met him/her... it. But... it's somewhat entertaining so I'll let it slide. For now. Until it gets too out of control again. Then Jack, old buddy, you're being put down.

My dog is having his surgery on Friday. To fix the ligament in his leg. It's going to be a long and smelly recovery. Poor guy. Aww.

My two weeks off from school (summer vacation!) are coming up soonish. Yay. No idea what I'll do... hm.

I talked to Mandy about Kevin, and she said I should just leave it at the movie friends thing... she's convinced I only go because he pays. Which is not entirely true. I enjoy his company... usually. It's not like he's rude or anything. Super, super nice. Sigh. Why do I still talk about him? Why am I so fixated on my love life? Man... I should be focusing on school. I am, mostly. It's just these brain hiccups that distract me. Like oh man... eeemmmaaaiiillll me. Haha. What? I dunno. Time for bed. Almost.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

We should all be concentrating on school, haha, but its so easy not to!!

July 26, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Sooooo freakin' true. Sigh. Haha. :P

July 26, 2006 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker