Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Meet Efrum...


So, here he is. Hehe. Yeah... he's holding a flower with a half smile on his face... as if to say... please give me a job. Or... ya know. Meh. So yeah... he looks sort of "indie" I guess... but whatever. He's so totally emo.

Anyway... today my teacher asked me if I was an illustrator at heart... and I said yeah, I guess. :P So anyway... he was like have you ever considered drawing comics? And I said I couldn't draw that much... meaning that I don't have the patience... heh... and he took it to mean I don't think I can draw. I think I can draw some things. Meh. Anyway, he was like that's not what I can see... they look interesting... you have characters. And I was like yeah... and he was like ever read Charlie Brown? And I said yes... and he was like that's not very good art, but it's the way it's presented. Okay, then... so you are saying I suck? What? Ahh. I wish he wouldn't try to talk to me while I'm busy... haha. :P
So yes. When I finish my stuff, I'm gonna upload it to my little site thing at tripod... and then you can see the wonderful animanation. :P It might only be up for a tiny period. But yeah. It'll be there... when I'm done. Maybe I'll link it. Meh.

And yeah... that's... about it. OMG! Wait. We started flash today... and I totally did some freaky ass flash... thing... ha. It was a good first attempt though. Considering I had basically no idea what I was doing... :) Ooo, I should put it on youtube. Yeah. Haha. :P

Oh! And I totally forgot how short I was until today... when it was brought up in class, and we were talking about a car's interface... ugh, I dunno. I was like... oh yeah... I am short. You bastards. :P

Listening to Bobby Darin at too fast a speed on a record player is so freakin' fun. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Hello Efrum, you are very cute!!

I love Bobby Darin, did you know he was married to Elizabeth Taylor? He left his wife for her, Debbie Fischer!! lol

lmao @ your teacher, He is trying to boost your ego and u r like whateverm he haw!!

July 19, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I did not know that... I did watch Beyond the Sea... or... wait is that what it was called? With sweet sweet Kevin Spacey... hehe. :P

July 20, 2006 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker