Monday, July 17, 2006

99th post! Ha.

All right, so I've decided that from now on, I'm not going to post anymore crap about boys, unless something is actually happening. Coincidentally my next post will be my 100th. Eee. Party time? Yeah. You know it!

So yeah. School was... sorta lame today. Did I already say that? My teacher wasn't there... he seems to be 'sick' every second Monday. My ass. And then the next day he's totally fine. Something's going on there... shall we conspiracize? Did I just make that word up? Quite possibly. Sweet.

I think he just might like 3 day weekends. Because really, who doesn't? Sigh.

But this whole Dave thing is totally ticking me off now... I dunno. I think he thought about it, and he was all, do I really like that crazy chick who kept lookin' around?... except I thought I was cute... or I hoped I was. Dang it, Katy! Stop talking about it! Ahhh! :P

Fine. This is the last post I will talk about it. :P

But... whine. I don't wanna come on too strong, and I'm scared if I say something like 'I wanna have your babies'... he might be scared away. Hahaha. :P I'm joking, I would never say anything like that. But I think I've made my point... maybe. Whatever.

I might start another journal to post all my random drawings and junk... maybe. I dunno. Might as well I guess. I love how no one I know in person knows about this journal... I can say anything. I love that. Hopefully... oh god. Well, I've never found anyone's journal that I know, so... I assume no one's found mine. Anyway...

Oh man. I had such a weird dream when I napped at 8 o'clock cuz I was dying...

I was drunk, and then I like hit my face on the concrete, and I was all, that didn't hurt like at all! Cuz I'm so drunk! And Mandy was there, and she was like katy, omg... and I felt my mouth... and it was like bleeding and apparently it had knocked two or three... or more of my teeth out. Ha. :P And then I woke up. And was really dizzy. Hmm. And it totally felt real... sorta. Cuz my mouth was hurting... and... ugh I dunno.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

oh no, weird dream hehe.

And you know that so won't be the last Dave post!!

I was going to tell u a similar story about hot prof, but we not together so its not inspirational really, haha

And he liked you, i'm sure of it.

Why do you think he didn't?

Patience is a virtue, guys are not like us girls!

They don't need the everyday all the time, plus he may not want to seem too eager!

July 18, 2006 12:18 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I'm not sure why I thought/think he didn't/doesn't. Just... I dunno. Maybe I just subconsciously don't want him to like me. Meh. He's finally moving to the city tomorrow, so we'll see if he calls sometime... I kinda want him to. Yeah...

July 18, 2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

He will call, I know it!!

;0)

July 19, 2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker