Tuesday, July 18, 2006

100th Post! All right!

So. Today.. I decided that I wanted Illustrator at home. I have fixed up my little creation so that he is the cutest dang thing ever. :P He's holding a flower and sorta grinning... yeah I dunno. He's probably not as cute as I remember. Meh. Whatever.

So I will totally post him tomorrow.

Just thought I would write down that since I have downloaded Illustrator... but have not installed it yet... because it's too freakin' huge, I don't have enough room on my computer. So tomorrow, big things ahead. Have to get rid of like... all my music I think. But first... which I will begin tonight... is burning all that music onto audio cds so that I can listen to them upstairs. Whee. So yeah. that might take a little while. But hopefully it'll clear enough room out so's I can play with Illustrator cuz it's freakin' awesome.

So yeah. Nothing else going on... no new developments... um... oh, well I talked to my three "best" friends today... we were all online at the same time... and we were like it's a sign! Ha. Yeah I dunno. Anyway... I'm going to go watch South Park, because... I've gotten into the habit of watching it every night because it entertains me. :) Tomorrow will be a cute post, I promise... I hope. Hehe. And yeah, I should see if my scanner works and scan in some doodles... cuz they usually turn out better than the actual pictures I try to do. Meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh, I wanna see mr cute man!!

You hear from Coffee boy yet?? ;0(

100 posts, yeah, celebration time!!

Party, party, party!

July 19, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

No, he hasn't... emailed or anything. Oh well... it'll come, and if it doesn't... then... meh.

July 19, 2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker