Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am. An Ass. I dunno. My brother dropped off a bunch of his comics he drew of these characters that I wanna use for a flash... one day... and... he sorta wrote about his trip in one of the books... and I uh... read it. It's not like it said private or anything. And I am the snoopiest damn person I know. Ugh. It gets a little annoying... but yeah.

Found out some stuff I probably shouldn't know.. haha... but knew anyway even before I read it. So whatever. I'm just that psychic. He went to Texas to see a girl. Not just any girl. The girl on his fridge. Yeah. Meh.

That's right, I'm so bored in my own life, that I read my brother's stuff. Whatever. He never tells me anything really... well that's not true... but... he doesn't really need to. Cuz we have like... ugh I dunno. It's a little bit creepy but we have like the same mind. Meh.

I was talking to Kevin last night, and he asked me if I wanted to go see Pirates again. I asked him if he rented the first one yet. :P He said no... so I'm thinking that I might just have to rent it, and take it over there and make him watch it. Yes, that's right... I think Coffee boy was just some little thing... Kevin sticks with me. :P I dunno. And he's really funny... in like the geekiest way ever, and I find it charming. :P I think... Meh. Whatever.

Sigh. Boys. I'm missing 90210, so I must end this. School sucked today cuz I'm not done my project yet, and it's due tomorrow... at the end of the day... but yeah. So much to do still. Ugh. Blah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

oh gosh, playa, u r back to Kevin!

Maybe coffee guy is busy with his move? I mean no way he sends an e-mail about date if he wasn't interested!

haha about your bro's info, nosey, nosey!!

July 20, 2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha. :P So not a player... but it does sorta seem like it. I'm not meaning to be. :P

July 20, 2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

hehe, its a nice position to be in.

I have always thought it could be kinda cool to date a bunch, maybe 2/3 guys at once, and just have fun!

But, hey, who knows! Sounds like it could be complicated!

July 20, 2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah... well the way my mind works, it probably will get complicated... I change my mind too much. :P

July 20, 2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

hehe, but that is what makes boring lives fun, hahahahahahahaha

July 20, 2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe, true true. :D

July 20, 2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker