Monday, June 04, 2007

random notes... thoughts... whatever...

First of all... I can't really figure out how to apply to university, and I'm not normally one to ask for help, so this process will take a while.

Second of all... Wednesday will be 6 months. This is somewhat a big deal to me, but I have no idea what Jordan thinks of it. He thinks we spend way too much time together, and I would have to agree. But I like it. I think he might be planning on breaking up with me, but... that's actually quite doubtful. I'm just paranoid like that.

I don't think that's how he rolls.

He's more of a ... three year guy and waits for her to break up with him. I guess? I don't know. I won't speculate any further.

I'm trying to work on a flyer for one of Jordan's coworkers... but it's just... not coming together at all. I have no idea how to do this.

I applied for a job typesetting flyers today. I really want it. It's three bucks more than I make now. And that would rock. Hardcore. Totally.

Yeah. I've decided I'm going to stop buying things. I'm glad I won't see Jordan tomorrow, cuz then I don't have to eat. I know it's horrible, but he asked how I had lost the weight the first time and that was how, I'm pretty sure. I did not eat at regular intervals. And I don't want to. I'm anorexic. But I know it. So... it's okay? Except not at all. I just need to eat healthier. That's all. But it's so hard with ice cream in the world. And summer right around the corner... sigh. Summer.

Hmph. Toooooo hot. I need more shirts that fit. But I wanna lose a few pounds before I shop again. I can't find the black shirt I bought. I think my mother stole it. And traded me a crappy shirt for it. Or something. Crazy woman. :P

Oh, wes bought a jetta. It's super fucking sweet and I am so damn jealous.

And (hopefully) I'm going to see mandy's new apartment tomorrow. If she answers her phone this time... meh.

So yeah... I guess 6 months isn't a big deal. I think it is... but... I g uess for someone who's been in so many relationships, you get used to it. But whatever. I've never had a boyfriend this long... or... make that a real boyfriend... ever... :P... so... yeah. Big deal to me. So if nothing happens on Wednesday, I may be a bit upset. But not terribly... but I will be sure to discuss a few things with him. Treat me like a princess, damn it! I'm kidding. :P Kidding. Seriously though. :P Kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker