Saturday, March 10, 2007

So... last night Jordan let me know that the girl who liked him before tried to get him to go out with him this week. He told her no, and blocked and deleted her from msn. She then sent him an angry email and he replied saying if she tries to contact him again he's phoning the police.

So... yeah. He loves me. Though I was a little upset about that tale...heh... I dunno... I don't ever want to have to fight for him... that sounds awful, and if it came down to it, I think I'd rather just cry. Which sounds so wimpy and lame. And hopefully untrue. I do love him a lot. And apparently he loves me as well. I would fight for him...

He made me a copy of my favourite Barenaked Ladies album on cd... which I only own on tape and therefore couldn't listen to in my car. :)

He's sweet. I almost cried...

I'm such a weirdo.

And no, I'm still not done that puzzle... although I think about... you know... 8 more uninterrupted hours might do it... though I can't be sure. Haha. I fuckin hate this puzzle. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker