Thursday, March 08, 2007

I hate that puzzle.

I really do...

Ha. It's so hard! Gah!

...anyway... job fair today. I applied for some jobs. Maybe I'll get one...

I'd really like one...

I also found a job on the job site I check everyday for a graphic designer... applied! Duh! :P But uh... he won't be making a decision for a few weeks. Like.. near the end of march. Bah. But it'd be so fucking awesome if I got it... sigh. Gettin' my hopes up... :P But it's about time something decent happened again.. heh.

However, he did email me back to say he got my resume, and that he will definitely be in touch. Definitely. :P Also... the amount of pay was staggering... it wasn't supposed to be mentioned in the ad, but it was... and holy shit... that's an insanely assloadic amount. Haha. 30 bucks per billable hour. I want it. :P But probably won't get it because... well just because of that. :P Anyway... I should go work on that fucking puzzle.

Oh... before I go... I signed onto msn while at Jordan's, and wesley was online... and I'm all so my mom told me you've been trying to get a hold of me. And he's like yeah, how come you're never home anymore? And I'm like... I haven't been home for like 3 months. :P And he's all... well don't forget you have a friend that wants to hang out with you.

No wesley... you want a friend that will be there for you anytime YOU want. That's not me anymore... I finally got a life. Sheesh... so I told him if he wants to hang out he can phone my cell. And he's like... no one knows your cell number.

That's cuz none of my friends ever try to get a hold of me unless they need something. ... it's true. Anyway, so I gave it to him. And now he can't say he doesn't have it.

What a jerk... that ate at me like all night... He wants a lonely friend. Which is no longer me. I never blow my friends off, like Mandy does to me frequently... everytime we're gonna hang out "something" always comes up. Whatever. So I'm not gonna sit around all night waiting for one of them to phone me when I have an awesome boyfriend who loves spending time with me and I with him. Anyway... that's all I have to say... and that's why I had posted that other day about worrying whether my friends would be there... because they're ... hmm... a tad self-centred. But... aren't we all? :P Whatevs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker