Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sometimes I worry that because I spend pretty much all my time with Jordan, that I'll lose my friends. And if we ever break up... I'll have no friends. :P Cuz they'll all hate me. Heh... awful, isn't it? But I'm sure they understand that he's my first love and all... and... I honestly can't get enough of him. Ha. Well... that's not totally true. I can and have gotten enough of him a few times. I mean... he can get on my nerves, but who can't?

:P

Anyway... I have to apply for jobs tomorrow... and possibly go to the doctor or... health ... place... beh. Whatever. We'll see... :P

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

You won't lose your friends unless they all go and get into clingy relationships as well. Then the shoe would be on the other foot. But friends will always be there for you, otherwise they aren't really friends.

March 04, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

Don't worry, your friends will still be there.

We have all been that girl/guy!

March 05, 2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Heh, thanks guys. :P

March 05, 2007 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker