Sunday, March 04, 2007

I gotta say... the wii is quite the workout. :P

For it, I have wii Sports... the game it came with... bahaha. Fun. And Wario's Smooth Moves and Elebits. All awesome. :P I think I'm just overjoyed...

I bought a purse today. My first actual purse that I very well may end up using on a full-time basis. :P Scary...

But oh well. Heh... um... that's about it...

Jordan is moving out at the end of this month, but alas, I am not moving with him. :P Not yet. I said May or June... maybe. :P sometimes in there... maybe. Ha. So indecisive... meh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! I want a wii soooooo badly!!!

March 04, 2007 7:44 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

How is elebits? I thought about picking it up when it first came out, but I chose other games first. Smooth Moves is really fun, but single player is pretty easy to beat. Multiplayer is a blast!

I also really liked excite truck. Might be worth a rental if you want to try a racing game. Sonic and the Secret Rings isn't bad either.

And of course, the greatest game I've ever played: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess...

March 04, 2007 7:48 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Wiis are so cool. Hehe.

Elebits is pretty neat... I mean I've really only played it twice I think. Heh. I like my other games a bit better... but like... it is pretty fun. you just shoot little guys and try to... i dunno. You get to throw stuff around so that makes it entertaining. :P

Yeah, I think this weekend I'm gonna rent a game... probably excite truck. I love racing games. I wasn't too sure about the Sonic game... I love Sonic, but... I dunno... might rent it after.

You know, I've never played Zelda... dunno why not... meh...

March 04, 2007 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

November 10, 2008 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker