Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm almost almost excited for Thursday's job fair. :P

Only because I very well may get a job out of it.

Hooray.

And if I don't... it'll be surprising... because I believe when desperate employers attend an event to seek desperate potential employees... the only outcome that can be attained is employment. :P For EVERyONe! :P Especially me. By a not crappy place. Bah...

Oh... and I figure I'll move in with Jordan only after he pays me back for the ps3 etc. Yeah... But... that was kind of assumed... indeed...

I was all weird again last night... and when I'm depressed he gets depressed. That's the only thing I don't like about hanging around someone all the time. I rub off on them... or... you know... my mood... and feel bad about it. Whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker