Saturday, March 03, 2007

Katy found a wii! Eeeee... wii!

Hey guess what?! I found (and purchased) a wii. :D

It's so freaking cool. I love it. I named it Hank. Heh.



On another note... last night I received an anonymous comment in my lj saying "Just out of curiosity, how old is your bf jordan and what is his last name?"...

...

Jordan was sitting beside me when I read it ON MY WII! :D haha... and he was like... no... no.

We think it was his ex. :P Anyway, I didn't reply to the comment... instead I deleted it and made my journal so that only friends can comment... and everytime I post now it'll probably be friends only, so therefore I should pretty much just stop using my lj, hey? Meh. Maybe not. I dunno.

But anyway... I found that incredibly creepy... like... 20 times creepier than I would ever be. I might read the blog, but I would never comment. :P I'm kidding. I don't think I'd actually go searching for my ex's new gf's blog. I might have a year ago... but I'm trying to grow up.

Anyway... yay wii!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I would totally read my boyfriends ex's blogs if I knew them and if they talked about him. I would never leave a message though!

March 03, 2007 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker