Tuesday, March 06, 2007

3 months and a puzzle

Today is 3 months. Intense. :P

I'm trying to finish Mandy's puzzle for her bday on Sunday. It might happen... I should take a picture and post it. It's the hardest puzzle ever. I swear.

In the meantime while I upload it to my computer...

Jordan bought me dinner tonight... granted it was a chicken sandwich meal (today's special) from burger king. :P But delicious nonetheless. Heh.

*Ha... the process of importing might have been a lot quicker had I had the usb in the computer... sheesh...*



And here is what it's supposed to look like... (ALL THE PIECES LEFT ARE THE SAME!!!):

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Goodluck with the puzzle and the job.

I know you can do both. And I bet you move in with him soon.

March 06, 2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Congrats On 3 months! The puzzle is cute. You will get it finished I have faith in yah! Have a wonderful day!

March 07, 2007 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker