Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jordan got frostbite on his ears last night... he didn't go to work today. We spent the day together. It was really fun...

We went a bunch of places looking for furniture for his new place. I love him so much... :P

He bought me breakfast this morning... and lunch... and a card reader and a chocolate bar. Sheesh. So he really isn't cheap... he was just poor. He got paid today. :P

About me? Well... I'm a pro at bowling now on my wii sports. I rock. :P And I was playing baseball against the computer and got like 4 home runs... won 6-3. I fuckin love my wii. And I put some pictures on my sd card and watched a slideshow of them on the wii with a bnl soundtrack. Although it's a bit sad that you can't just make it play songs down the list... or make it repeat. It just repeats. Oh well... it's not very big so I didn't expect that I'd be able to copy my music onto it... although... maybe it does? I need to start reading manuals... but I don't think it does. Oh well. I still love mah wii! :D

Oh, and he bought me a sweater. What a sweetie. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker