Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I think I'm missing a piece in that puzzle. Probably not... but... blah. Mandy still hasn't phoned me... I have no idea if she's coming over or not.

Jordan sent me a text message that just read You're beautiful.

Aw geez... what a wiener. :P I swooned... of course.

I need to clean up around my computer... it's quite a mess.

I also need a job.

I also want to make another stop motion video but can't come up with a concept... sigh. Oh well...

First things first... puzzle. And wait for mandy to phone me. :P I seriously fucking hate that puzzle so so much. I'm never doing another puzzle ever. Unless it has gigantic pieces and there are only 10 of them. :P... speaking of which I have one. I should go do that to build up my self-esteem. :P Yes. I think I will. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker