Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Secrets of Magic... REVEALED!

:P Anyway... um. Today... well... tonight... Jordan admitted to me that he had a list of rules for dating, and when he met me he threw them out. :P I'm assuming metaphorically... I don't think he actually had them written down.

One of them was no virgins.

He adores me. And I adore him... I can't get enough of him, honestly. :P I guess that's what happens in the beginning...

meh?

Anyway... the goods are way more plentiful than the bad... so I'm gonna try to not fuck this up.

I need a job. :P

But not just any job. Cuz I'm picky like that. But really... two months now... jobless. no. Just one. Geez. That's not so bad. Is it? Nah...

Anyway, he wouldn't tell me the other shit on the list... just that. Cuz apparently... virgins sometimes go a bit crazy... in his experience. I believe it. mandy went nuts... :P I hope I don't... but it's still not happening for a while. Cuz yeah... I just don't wanna do something I'll regret. So therefore... we wait. It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker