Sunday, January 07, 2007

So... Jordan has a blog. I read it. He knows I read it.

An excerpt: "Sometimes I feel strange because I am picturing a future with this girl, we have only known each other for a month and I am seeing my life with her. I want a future with Katy and it scares me a lot."

Good. Sometimes I catch myself thinking crap like that too. :P Not that it's crap, I mean it's like holy shit YES! kinda stuff... haha.

You want more, I know you do. Read: "In the following months I need to move out of this apartment and find something that will allow me to be comfortable. I know I should be looking around a lot more for a place but I think a part of me is waiting to see if she would like to move in with me. I haven't felt like this in a very long time, I feel helpless."

Wow. And awww. That's all I can say. Why does he love me so? And why do we seem to connect so... deeply? Do I do that to a lot of people, I wonder? I mean... collin thought I was his fuckin' soulmate... that was creepy. I hated him though. Deep down, I always knew I did. Hate him, that is. But like... really. Dave did start liking me too. Until I went crazy, cuz I really liked him. Kevin, though. I have no idea what or how he thinks/feels about me. I guess that's why I decided to move on... sort of. I still like him, I want to remain/be his friend. I could have been upfront. But I was too shy. I'm really glad I met Jordan though. And yeah, I think living with him would be so interesting, cuz I am the MESSIEST bastard you ever met. :P Hahaha. And he would loathe me. And I, because I am sick, would find it insanely amusing. :P Not that I'm actually considering that.

Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve this man... and then I think... hells yes I do. I'm Katy. I'm awesome. :P

I'm honestly NOT that self-absorbed. I should hope...

My brother's going to Ontario on Tuesday... guess who's gonna be hangin out at his apartment, eatin his food drinkin' his booze? ME! That's right! Look at the conditions of me staying there: 1)You can drink my booze but you don't drive. It stays here.
2) I expect 2 loaves of bread and a couple frozen juices in the freezer when i come back (and maybe a box of cookies)
3) Check my mail at least once
That's all I can think of at the moment

Gahahaha. Yes. Totally do-able. :D I can't wait... :P

Now, this stupid little thought remains in the back of my head... "Gawd, I hope he's not just messing with my head." I know he's not... but still. Who's never really had anyone love them? Yeah... this girl. It's still new and weird. And freaks the hell out of me, but I love it. :P Meh. Whatever...

YAY, I can't wait til Tuesday! :P Copperfield! Ahhh!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is sooo freaking awesome!! Are you going to move in with him??

Ain't love grand?? Ia m soo happy for you!!

January 08, 2007 9:36 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha. No.

Thanks! :P

January 08, 2007 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker