Monday, January 08, 2007

more school?

I'm thinking about going back to school.

Think I might want to be a plumber... well... only because when I do become one, EVERYONE will want me. Instead of no one wanting me now... :P It's lame. but really... I mean... yeah, it would be gross at times, but... I dunno. I have to go look for my booklet on siast. Bah. cuz I tried looking at it online, and all it said was the apprenticeship is five years. But like... are there prerequisites? Most likely. What? I dunno.

But yeah... it's what I should have done in the first place. Not that I regret taking what I did. Not at all. I loved it... for the most part. but like... need a job that I don't feel overqualified to be at, ya know? Sheesh.

Anyway... I feel especially lazy today. I looked in the paper... there's nothing in there that I want. Keyword being want. I should just email beagle my resume, and then if they don't want me... think of my alternatives. There are a lot now that I'm not going anywhere. I could go to school again. I kind of want to. I miss it... sort of.

I should have taken welding in high school, damn it.

I don't know though. It's just a thought. It's snowing... a lot. Kinda. Meh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, plumbing..

sounds like lots of fun!!

NOT! ;0)

January 08, 2007 7:40 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah... I know. :P

January 08, 2007 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker