Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jordan and I went to the SPCA today. I want all those kitties.

Why do I keep finding men who love cats?... Kevin loved cats... hmm. Oh well. Guess they're just nerdy...

Anyway.

Jordan said he hopes his feelings for me never change.

That scares me.. how people's feelings can just change like that. I don't want it to happen either.

He also said that if we're still together in February '08, something's going to happen. Obviously he's going to propose. Huh. I was like... I don't know what I would... say to that... or do. And he's like I know. You'd giggle for four hours. :P

True. And then give him an answer, probably yes...

It's bad that when I was laying beside Jordan this weekend that I wondered if I had made the right decision... not waiting for Kevin. Moving on. I mean... I gave the man over a year... but I still feel bad. Although... I don't know. I don't want to push anything.

Jordan said I wouldn't be getting my birthday shirts from him. Dang. :P Even though he is super nice. Heh... shucks. But I mean, I understand. I'm an ass. :P

Man, I'm really tired. But yeah. So... that's kind of killing me, though I'm sure I made the right choice, but I wonder what it would have been like had I been more whorish towards Kevin. :P Haha. Oh well. Too late. He hates me. Well.. he probably doesn't hate me... might hate himself. But I mean... I had to have been blind if I didn't know he liked me at least a little. I knew he liked me a little, he wouldn't have been so nice if he didn't. Like... jesus katy. And the last time you saw him, it took a while for him to get out of the car. You're a bitch missy. A big ol' bitch, the fact that you're sort of holding a candle for the man you have almost no interest in. Well... not entirely true, I think he's fascinating. And I do really care about him. But he clearly liked you a lot. Gah. Bitch. But I am in love with Jordan, for reasons of which... I'm still not sure of. :P haha. He just makes me happy... and I don't think my mother hates him. So that's good.

Sometimes I wonder if he's too old for me... and then I think... who the hell cares? Not me... really.. heh. Whatever. Good night.

I might apply at the grocery store by my house tomorrow. Maybe. I highly doubt it though. :) I'm lazy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get a kitty?

And wow, engaged!! Wow.

And trust me, it is normal to still wonder about Kevin, it is what makes you a mere mortal, not being able to make up your mind!

January 15, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Nope, he didn't get one. He found one that he really wants though... cuz it's loud and obnoxious. Aww. :P

Holy, not any time soon... that's like next year, and yeah, I can't picture it either. :P

Heh... mere mortal. Thanks. :)

January 15, 2007 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker