Sunday, January 14, 2007

Katy, where have you been?

Well... the answer is simple. I was staying over at my brother's while he is away. But tonight I'm back home.

Yeah, Jordan stayed over there with me... but we didn't do it or anything. That's still a ways off. Trust me.

But yeah. So we've been hanging out for the past... well... since Thursday afternoon. I decided I needed to be alone tonight... not for any real reason in particular, I just... wanted to make sure I wouldn't get sick of him.

We went out for indian tonight. It wasn't bad. it was almost good. :P Okay, it was good. But before we went, I gave him such a hard time about making me go out for supper... and... stuff. i dunno. :P But I'd love to do it again. Bah. :P

I didn't pay my cell phone bill at the beginning of the month, and they phoned me yesterday... :P and I said I'd pay it today, but I didn't. And now I'm trying to pay it online, but... it's down. So whatever.

Jordan wants a kitty. We're going to the spca tomorrow. Awwwwww.

Yeah. We're uh... I dunno. I liked sleeping in the same bed as him. It was nice. Really nice. Like... "you're loved" kinda nice... yeah. Never had that. Heh. Meh... anyway, so that's why I haven't blogged, cuz I haven't been alone. :)

I hope he doesn't change his mind about me anytime soon. :P




OH HOLY CRAP, I FORGOT TO MENTION!

Anyway... so Collin was still on my msn list last night... and I had unblocked him like the day before yesterday... anyway. I signed onto msn last night... and then he starts talking to me after like 10 minutes... chats me up a little... meanwhile Jordan's sitting right beside me... and he's like who's that? And I'm like no one, I'm gonna block him in a minute... :P anyway, we talk for a bit more... and then he asks if I want to go for coffee sometime...

...

Yeah. I know. Well... I had failed to mention I have a boyfriend... and that I think he's a total fucking creep (collin, not jordan, duh) So I was like nope, I have a boyfriend. I'll talk to you later though. Cya.
Block and delete. And then I proceded to delete everyone else I had met off something or another (not all in real life... none in real life actually)... and yeah. And jordan was like did he ask you out? And I was like yeah. and he's like... sheesh. And I was like yeah... I would never though... obviously... but I mean... I told him that he was the one I went out with and thought he was bipolar... cuz he so totally is. No getting around that. Anyway, obviously he had been dumped again, stupid idiot. :P

But yeah. So. Done. Finito. :P No more Psycho C. Ever again. I swear. I hope. I don't want another dream about him... that's actually why I had unblocked him. I think I wanted to let him know my life was great. :P Hahaha. Yeah... great, indeed... for the most part I guess.

My mom got her new tv today. it's beautiful. 32 inch lcd. Drool. Bitch. :P I'm stealing it when I move out... except... I'll just take the one in the living room, probably. Yeah... yeah. Alrighty, now I'm done. For realz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy, I missed you. I was like "why no posts, arrgh, she is killing me"!

So sweet that you guys stayed together, awww!!

And picking out a kitty together, so adorable!!

And yes, COLIN got told!! hahaha

January 14, 2007 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker