Monday, January 15, 2007

I hope he doesn't think I'm toying with him... cuz I'm not. Well... not on purpose. Fuck. Relationships are hard...

Longest one I've been in was... what was it... like two weeks on and off? Every second day we weren't bf/gf anymore... whatever. I can't believe it.

Seriously though, I don't want to hurt him like that anymore. I'm going to just shut up from now on.

Or maybe I'm the sickest person in the world, and enjoy hurting people. Do I get some sick pleasure out of that? I should hope not. If that's true, I'd like to just die. Because that is just fucking wrong. And AWFUL. And now I'm going to bed.

If you're confused, read the previous post. :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, in all seriousness.

1. Yes, relationships are very hard.
2. You do seem to have some issues, BUT
3. Saying what you said was not mean, it was normal, things have gone very quickly for one month and if you didn't have any doubts, well then it would be a little strange.
4. He obviously has emotional issues, because he got sooo upset, which can be hard to deal with. You have to be extra sensitive which can get annoying after a while.
5. And beware of the pill things, valium to go to sleep just because you told him you had a doubt is abit of a red flag, I mean what if you ever had any sort of serious situation, would you just have to avoid talking to him about it??

Just some things to think about. He does seem like a nice guy.

January 16, 2007 6:36 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Well I don't think he got that upset... he just... I dunno.

I think he also took the valium because he did have a long day... I dunno.

He is nice. Really nice.

January 16, 2007 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker