Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ooooo, juicy.

:P

DAVID COPPERFIELD WAS FUCKING AMAZING! Ahhhh, if he ever comes again, I'm so there. :P

Anyway, last night Jordan called me mean (and meant it) for not telling Kevin about him yet... and so I was like fine, gimmie your computer. So I wrote Kevin an email, and today he wrote back. Turns out he does/did like me... and how.. yeah. But we're gonna stay friends. Which is totally awesome. cuz he's a really great guy...

Anyway, so yeah... that's... about it. :)

I FUCKING LOVE DAVID COPPERFIELD. I WANNA BE A MAGICIAN WHEN I GROW UP! No foolin'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 09, 2007 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had fun!!

So what did he say to let you know he liked you?

Ah, poor guy!!

Oh and those fools are back on my blog again, wtf don't they understand? Do they think that by doing a search instead of going straight to the page I wouldn't know?

I mean who searchs for hot prof and dreamlover?? DUH!

Sigh, I think I have some competition for the stalker of the yr award.

And England friend didn't even bother to hide his identity, still coming through his yahoo email

January 09, 2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Well... okay, my part went somethin' like this:

I guess I should let you know (not that I'm really this self-absorbed, that I think you like... like like me or something, and if you do, damn it you shoulda let me know... :P) but yeah... I have a boyfriend now...

And his response went somethin' like this:

Sigh... You are not self absorbed at all... I really do, but it's my own fault for not saying anything. I seem to have a problem in that area :). I never have been terribly great at saying what I feel to anyone else.

Like... awww!

And now I feel pretty bad, but I would have felt worse if I hadn't told him...

And yeah, you totally have some competition... sheesh.

What's all that about England friend? Is he looking at it too? What what? :P

January 09, 2007 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker