Friday, January 05, 2007

Ice Racing and magic...

Okay so last night, Jordan and I got a hold of some free tickets to Ice Racing. It was motorcycles racing around on ice, and it was fucking genius. I loved it. :P Anyway... yeah... as we were sitting watching it, the announcer girl (who I wanted to kill cuz she said 'more fast' and could not for the life of her pronounce saskatchewan :P) said something about clearing the ice, so it's safer for the riders... and Jordan goes "Ha, yeah. Cuz safety is paramount!"... and I burst out laughing, I was like omg, I can't believe you used such a... "big" word here. I found it hilarious.

Cuz it was.

Safety is paramount... oh goodness.

I had an hour and a half long nap this evening. It was nice. Damn, was it ever. I just didn't wanna deal with anything, and needed to nap while listening to Harry Belafonte. :P Gawd, I love that cd. Haha. Yeah.

Tuesday is David Copperfield. I am so effing stoked, I can't wait! Gah! MAGIC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker