Thursday, January 04, 2007

My day so far...

9 o'clock.

Mother yells.

Get up.

Go look at paper. Mother has already circled jobs for me, how convenient I think... holy crap! Graphic Designer!

Go to old mac. Type cover letter. Print out. Go to Mohawk... not open. Not open at 10! But I'm out of gas! What the hell... whatever. So I drive to the esso on preston :P and then I go to drop off my resume at the place. I get there. It didn't say which place it was. And I get there and I'm like... airsource? Really? Hm. I hope this isn't some kind of joke. Cuz... I seriously need a job. So I gave it to him, he said he'd give it to whomever. So... yeah.

Came home... actually before I came home, I went looking for Beagle Productions... :P... couldn't find it. I don't know if it even exists, really. :P It should. I hope it does. I need to send them my resume, cuz I really want to work there. So yeah. I need to... get on that.

Anyway, when I got home, I phoned the starphoenix, she got my resume, but there aren't any positions right now... but she'll keep me in mind?... what does that mean? Exactly what it says? Guh. She sounded angry... and not like someone who would be very pleasant. Guh. Whatever.

So yeah... I've just been watching Little Britain and playing my ds. :P I've almost done enough today. Almost. I should get to work on my... sending... it. Or something. Bah. And... that's about it.

I should do a lot of things... but I don't. I'm thinking perhaps I'll go buy some new pants? They really don't fit anymore... like at all. Falling down all the time. It's quite embarrassing. But meh.

Jordan starts school today in two minutes. He's worried about it. I would be too honestly. But I mean, if he got in, he's gotta be smart.

He made it a point to tell me last night that he would be getting whomever he marries to sign a prenup. :P And I'm like... that's nice... Heh. I'd sign it, not that I'm marrying him. I will and can make my own money. When I'm not feeling quite so lazy. Bah.

Okay I emailed Amy and told her I'm not sure I want to go to new zealand. She's gonna hate me. I know it. Gah. And her mom's gonna be all, I knew she'd back out... :P Oh well. That's fine. It's just... not a good time in my life anymore. Our lives are in different places. And... yeah. Ya know? You know... I know you know. Okay, whatever. Go do something productive... like... clean my room. Yeah. Or... email my resume. Nah... :P Clean mah room. Jesus, just suck it up katy. Urgh. I'll go clean and THINk about HOW and WHAT to email them... hmm. Okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Good luck with the job search.

January 04, 2007 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker