Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hahaha.

I's talking to Jordan and he was like I think I know what I'm going to get your for valentine's day... the perfect gift for a geek. :P And I was like what? And he's like... your own domain name. And I was like lmfao!

And he's serious. And I can't wait. :P Mmmm, I'll have to come up with a delicious design and... hey, I can make it... like... a portfolio site. Oh sweet jesus. Duh.

Now... what to call it... he was thinking jackassery.ca... but like... no. kbro.ca? Hmm. I need ideas, people. I know there are more of you who read this than just Jaimie. Hmmm... perhaps join up with my brother and name it swoot.ca? And have like... our own little... things... hmmmmmm. Oh gawd. He's right. This v-day WON'T suck... maybe. We'll see. I still hate and think it's ridiculous. And I will forever.

Anyway, I thought that was hilarious. Cuz that would be like.. the perfect gift. For a geek. Which I am. Yeah... I lead a sad life. Oh well. I need a project... or a job. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Lucky girl, I think that is an awesome gift!!

And other lurkers post your comments, c'mon now. POST THEM!!

;-)

January 06, 2007 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker