Friday, January 05, 2007

Oh my gawd, my last post was my 300th. Wow... heh. I dare someone to check. :P Except not really, cuz that'd just be... weird.

I might check later. :P

So... the freak-out on my part looms ever closer, you can totally tell. Cuz every now and then on msn I just get really pissed at him. It's annoying. And it's gonna be an awful freak-out.

I think we're both in really bad moods tonight... at least I'm in and out of one.. I dunno bout him. Maybe he's horny or something. :P

I had a very bizarre dream during my nap. And a scary one.

I don't think he's horny. Damn it. :P I'm kidding. Well... not really. Whatever. I'm freakin' out a little. I'm a tad afraid he's going to break up with me... probably won't. But... I dunno what's wrong, he won't tell me. Meh. ...

Gawd. Life. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I bet David copperfield is going to be awesome.

You betcha he is horny, he is male and in his twenties, lol.

Try not to argue, or if u do, have a good makeup and soon, lol.

January 05, 2007 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker