Saturday, December 30, 2006

BC

I'm back. BC was fun...

I really did miss Jordan... he's so incredibly sweet.

He does really like to talk about his exes... I don't really mind that much... but... I dunno. It's... kind of weird. I'd talk about mine... but I don't really have any... :P

I keep wanting to ask him when it was that Lindsay (his fiancee) died... I know it was like 4 years ago, but I'd like to know the day. Cuz I'm creepy like that. And... yeah.

While I was in BC, sean and I had awesome drunken conversations. We talked about David... and how my dad is the black sheep of the family, and how... I dunno... we're all growing up and stuff. And it's crazy. And... yeah. I dunno. I love my cousins. I'm so glad I went out there, but I'm even more glad to be back.

I went over to Jordan's tonight even though I was sick. :P He knew I was sick... I was emailing him all week. :P

And yeah. I'm so glad he talked to me on that site. :P haha. I really really really like him. Okay, I love him. He's awesome. And... thinks I'm cute and pretty and... awesome. And I love that. Anyway... 'nough about that. I might be going shopping tomorrow... apparently, as Jordan has been telling me pretty much everytime I see him... I need pants that fit. They're too big. I gained 5 pounds while I was away. How bad is that? Ew. Darn grandparents with their never ending supply of food. And... big meals. Grr. Ah well. I love em.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the food this time of year but the weight gain I hate but it goes away after I hope!! I see your still glowing you go girl!! Glad your back and had a great time. You have yourself a wonderful New Year! And all your hopes and dreams come true in 2007!
Talk to yah next year!! lol

December 31, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Dreamlover said...

I am glad you had fun!!

Enjoy kissing Jordan on New years!!

And hearing about exes sucks!!

December 31, 2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks Cheryl! Ah! I hope your 2007 is much better!

I did enjoy kissing him, thank you jaimie. :P

January 01, 2007 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker