Saturday, August 26, 2006

I know now why I don't really talk to my parents. They lie. And I don't like their answers. :P

My dad and Val both call each other liars, and they both think the other one is a horrible person. I don't know who to believe.

I definitely need to have that sit-down and talk with my dad. Because... he's... I dunno. I think he's a liar. But maybe I'm just sexist that way. :P Val just seems a little more sincere. But whatever.

My mom doesn't like either of them. :P

But anyway. Collin keeps looking at my profile on that stupid site. Probably trying to figure out why I still go on. Well, I look at his too, only in stalker form. :P In other words, anonymously. Things are easy to google when you know what you want. Heh.

Um... Oh, there's fireworks tonight. Yay. Big group of us going. I have to take pictures... cuz brother wants me to. I dunno. I agreed... I'll be there anyway. But now I have to not get mugged. But as Mandy often says "This isn't New York". Doesn't mean you can't get mugged for a nice camera though. Meh.

Honestly, I only go on to see if he's looking at it. hahaha. :P Man, I have issues. I just get so bored sometimes. Meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherlee's said...

Hiddy hope you don't mind the link to your blog. I enjoy your blog and thought other would also. Hope you had a great time at the fireworks! Have a great weekend.

August 26, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Aww, of course I don't mind. :)

I had an awesome time at the fireworks. I loooooeerve fireworks. :D Hehe. Thanks, you too!

August 27, 2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker