Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sure. SURE?!

me: so yeah... I guess I should go to bed... we should hang out again sometime... yeah... if ya want...

me: g'night

him: sure

him: have a good sleep

him: :D

him: g'night

me: thanks, cya

SURE? sure... hm. What the hell? In a perfect world he shoulda been like, why not make that sometime tomorrow? I can't stand to be away from you. Haha. But I guess that will never happen. But sure? Agh. What does that mean? Blah. I'm way too... I'm so overanalyzing this. I don't care. It's worth overanalyzing. And then he like ends it with a big happy face. Whatever. I'm so confused. :P Although I guess he agreed... sort of. Was I being too... forward? Does he just... pity me? Am I too fat? Ahhh... it was so hot out today... I couldn't wear a sweater. The thing that protects me. Sigh. :P I dunno. He hugged me back... it was a pretty weak hug though, I must admit. ha. Blah. Stop it, katy! I'm gonna make myself nuts. Stop thinking about it. Okay. Done. :) Waaahhh. You better call a wahhmbulance. Sigh. Frick. Blah!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

lol, how old is this guy?

Sure, would have pissed me off too!

He def likes u though!!

July 24, 2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

he's 22... I don't think he acts like it too much though. Meh. Maybe he does... I dunno. What's a 22 year old supposed to act like is the real question... hmm... if it's do whatever I say, then he's good.

July 24, 2006 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker