Sunday, July 23, 2006

2nd date

It was fun. I do like him. It feels really comfortable with him. I dunno. Maybe it's just me.

I hugged him. He walked me to my car, and I hugged him. Too hot to kiss... plus... I... ahem... don't have much experience in that department. Haha. Oh god. :P LOSER! Ah. Whatever.

We met for coffee... he got there early this time... too excited I suppose.. ha... and I walked up to the place and he was outside having a smoke, so I talked to him for a minute, but then I was like I really need an iced cap... so I went in... and then he came in like 2 seconds later and paid for my iced cap. Damn, it was a date. Heh. So yeah... I dunno... we didn't have too much to talk about this time... well I guess we did. I dunno. I just really like him around. He's so funny. Then these two old men sat down beside us, and I was like... do you wanna go for a walk? And he was like sure... So we got outside and I was like omg! Let's go walk around in sobey's. Haha. And he was like okay... hahaha. He did what I wanted. Good man. :P

But yeah... he smokes. Not so hot. But he said he's tried quitting... and he is still trying... yeah... I'd like him to quit so that if I'm around him more, I won't stink like smoke... and... get cancer.

But yeah. After we walked the whole tour of sobey's we went back outside and went to the dollar store. Oh good times in there. Haha. He's so freakin' awesome. I dunno. I bought two bouncy balls. Yeah. He bought this goopy stuff and soon after got it stuck all over his hands. Hilarious. And while in the store he was playing with this one ball that had like dye in it... and it had a leak. He got it alll over his hands... so his hands were red. I couldn't stop laughing. :P Felt a little bad.

Then we went walking around. Found a park. Sat on swings for an hour reminiscing about our childyhoods. Hehe. Then it was 5 o'clock and I was like wow... so we went back to our cars... yeah. And... that's about it. Mandy should be coming over soon... yeah. and I will repeat what I just said in here to her. Or just make her read this... no I'll tell her. Yeah. He's so cute... and... just... I dunno. Really nice. I was like, no I can pay for it and he's all no, I got it. And I was like... okay... meh. I think I thanked him for it. I just wonder how long we would have hung out had I not had to be home to greet mandy... hmm. Well next time we hang out, I will be sure not to make any other plans. Indeed. I hope he doesn't think I'm too... immature... or anything... cuz I said how much I love swings... and bouncy balls... haha. Oh god. But he kept laughing... with me... so... yeah. I think... I dunno. I'm not getting my hopes up there too much.

My mom was all... where were you? You went shopping for 3 hours? Um... yes. Haha. She doesn't approve of... "online" meeting... things. She doesn't believe I know what I'm doing, and I trust my gut to the max. And so far it's been totally good to me. So yeah... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

ooh, sounds fun, fun, fun!

Smoking, mwah, but maybe he'll stop for u, lol.

And 3rd date is the charm for a kiss, just close your eyes and lean in, he haw

July 24, 2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha. Yeah...

July 24, 2006 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker