Monday, July 24, 2006

So. I've started a blog which I'm going to post a bunch of good old crap pictures in. Whee! So... yeah. Probably won't put anymore in this one... I told myself I should just stick with the one blog, because I have sooo many... but I mean... one per site... or host... or whatever... but meh. I'll try it out. See if I like it or not. Yeah... I'm bored.

[edit]... I was totally gonna link it right before you commented :P. and then I forgot. But now I am. So yeah. Here it is. *thumbs up*. Added a new comic. I think it's cute. :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

so where is to the link to the blog?

u can't hold out on me!!

July 24, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Cherlee's said...

Interesting blog. I enjoyed it. You must live in the maritimes like myself! I think cause you said something about sobey's. I think there only in the maritimes! lol

Cherlee

July 24, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hehe. Thanks for the comment. I actually don't live in the maritimes... live in the prairies. :P But we have Sobey's...es... hehe. They might be all over Canada... or only in the cool provinces. ; )

July 25, 2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker