Tuesday, July 25, 2006

D'I forget...

Hmm. Uh... darn what was I going to say? Crap. Something semi-important but not really... ehh... it'll come to me.

Oh I've been somewhat depressed the last two days... meh... and I was thinking how I'm a person who doesn't believe in much. I mean... the thing I believe in most is that I'm pro-choice. And that's probably because my mother used to be insane activist lady. :P But I don't think the government should be able to control what I do to my body... not that I do anything with it now... hm. But still. I think it's terrifying how so many things are illegal in the US... and yet so much isn't. I dunno. Canada too. It's weird. I guess I probably shouldn't say that because I really don't know much about it... hm. Whatever. I don't even know what I'm saying.

My head's so gone... I keep thinking about coffee boy... a little... and how some people keep... encouraging me, if you will, ... and trying to convince me he likes me. Which... I dunno. It's just raising my hopes higher and higher and I know they'll come crashing down. And it'll hurt. More than any time before. Because... I dunno. I've sort of gotten to know this guy... and he is genuinely nice... right now. And it's like... ahhh. Bah. Whatever. I really have no clue what I'm saying, so just ignore. Ignore! Ahh! Quit reading! No! Ah!

Oh yeah... um... no, I still forget. Haha. Cya.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I know how it is to get your hopes up high for a guy, and sometimes we do get disapointed and it really does hurt, but if you never allow yourself to feel that hope and excitement, you will never find out if it could have worked!

Take it from someone who has been crushed several times, though it doesn't get easier or hurt any less, you do start to realize that it is part of the growing process.

Just always remember that if a guy doesn't want to date you or whatever, it's not because of anything that is wrong with you, it's not personal at all. :-)

July 25, 2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Ahh... yeah, I know. It should be interesting, to see how this all turns out. Whee.

July 25, 2006 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker