Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY

Maybe I should start calling him Sunday coffee boy... guy... whatever. We're going for coffee again tomorrow, same bat time, same bat... er... location. And he was all woo!! and I was all... yeah... what does he want from me? Ahh. :P I'm not gonna have much to say... and it's gonna be busy again cuz it's gonna be like 30 something. Ew. What a nasty hot weekend.

Spose I should phone Heather sooner or later. So we can watch that movie tonight. Yeah... I really should. Hmm. I just don't wanna go outside right now, cuz I'll burn up like a donkey in... the... lava... zzzz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Coffee boy can see how sweet, funny and pretty u r.

Next time, tell him u want food too!! lol

July 22, 2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hahaha. I should. :P

July 22, 2006 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker