Friday, July 21, 2006

Hmm. I picked the most inopportune moment to skip out on 90210. Scott shot himself in the stomach... accidentally? Dang. Anyway... so by the end of the show, I was tearing up... and then I looked over at the picture of Shawna, and... well... cried. I haven't cried about that in a while. I cannot believe it's almost been a year and a half. It will be in August. 24th. That is just fucking nuts, okay? So... yeah. Dude, I'm gonna start crying again... heh. Sigh. I just don't know what to do anymore... I'm happy I have so many people who want to see me though, so I can keep my mind on that. :P

But it just... still feels so unreal. Like she... I don't know. I really don't know.

Feels earlier than 5. Hm.

I was thinking today how that now I have Illustrator... for 28 more days... haha... damn 30 day trials... that I don't need friends... or boys crowding up on my plate. But I love my friends. And blogger. Haha. Oh, what a loser I am. It's great. Really.

I still can't believe he wants to go for coffee again. ... there's no way in hell I'm that charming, mkay? Seriously. Although... well... haha. I have no idea. Maybe he's desperate? ;) Bah. But who am I kidding? It's totally my turn to be happy. I hope. :P Oh, goodness. Look at me go on... geez. shut up. k. done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

Ooooh 2nd date, hehe, coffee again, get in a hug or kiss this time!!

So sorry to hear about your friend!! ;-(
It is always hard to deal with a death!!

I sometimes think I prefer my blogger friends to real friends, haha!!

:0)

July 22, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh, definitely a hug... maybe. If I don't chicken out. :P haha.

Thanks, it really is! Ahh...

hehe yeah... yesterday I was all omg, where are you?! Update! update! haha. :P but I read it and was all... oh. internet was down. That sucks! :( :P

July 22, 2006 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker