Friday, July 21, 2006

...

Apparently, I don't know men at all.

Hi,

Sorry it's taken so long to email you back, but I've been pretty busy. Uhhh, so what are you doing this Sunday? Did you want to meet for coffee again? Unfortunately, Sunday is the only day I can do anything. Hope to hear from you soon.

Bastard.

Just when I started liking Kevin again, you had to go and stir up these damn ... feelings again.

Yay!! :D :P But if you look, and I mean really look at that email... what does it really say?... hmm.

what's with that 'uhhh'... ? Why put it there? Why the hesitation? Haha. But yeah... I was supposed to hang out with Mandy this Sunday... is that the only day he's free for the rest of his life? Or just this weekend... I should ask. Cuz I'm not one to ditch my friends for some... attractive man. Haha. Actually, you know, it's never come up.

<.< >.>

It's funny because last night I was all muttering to myself 'there's always next time'... jerk... if he didn't mean it why'd he say it... and then this. I think I have like... I dunno. That happened with Kevin too. Ha. Oh man. I feel the plot thickening as everyday goes by. It's exciting stuff people! Haha.

But yes. I will email him and ask him if... I dunno. No, I'll email mandy first and ask her when we're hanging out... I'm going to assume evening... i think. It's usually what happens... afternoon is always too hot. Sigh. Blah.

Oh crap. And I'm supposed to hang out with Heather this weekend, and watch a movie. I'll phone her tomorrow, methinks. Yes. Dude, everybody wants a piece of Katy. lmao. Now, back to 90210. That... assface kid said something mean... yeah. Ha. Whee. What a day. Oh more stuff happened too. I went to this open house where they film a stop motion show in the city. It's so freakin cool! It has totally made me want to like... pursue a career in it. Which... yeah. I'm almost done school... so maybe more education is the answer? Perhaps. K, done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

I loved 90210, is this the first time u r seeing it?

July 22, 2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeppers. Hehe. It's freakin' great. Love it. :) :P

July 22, 2006 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker