Sunday, June 04, 2006

Obsessive.

I'm being way to obsessive about this whole Mandy situation. I made like a little video blog on my camera about Thursday... on Thursday night... And I said on it, that if she didn't come over because she fell asleep I would "bitch slap her so fucking hard"... so I owe her one. But I obviously won't do it. Or maybe she knows I owe her one, and that's why she's totally avoiding me. It's insanely annoying. I can't believe it. I was looking forward to seeing her Thursday, and then on Friday I was in one of the worst moods I'd been in in a while.

And she's still not talking to me. So... if she doesn't answer one of my... four(?) emails by tomorrow... haha I know... I"m gonna be really pissed, and I'm just gonna phone her and be like, okay! what the hell is going on? Why don't you like me anymore? How is that like... possible. Ugh. I think it's because of Ian. And the last time that I saw them... we were out having fun, driving around and stuff, and then all of a sudden, we're at my house... I'm being dropped off at home. It was only midnight. I was mad. I didn't ask to go home or anything... so I kinda... said bye really hostilly. She was being a huge bitch while she was over here though. Ugh. I hate hanging out with both of them. Because all they do is cling onto each other and it is so goddamn annoying... and like... I so didn't want them over last saturday... Mandy phoned me and asked me to hatch a plan... cuz they didn't know what to do. What? Had too much sex already that day? Assholes.

They have nothing in common. I really just don't get it at all.

So yeah. I'm still really pissed, I want to forgive her, but like... I don't think... I DON'T EVEN KNOW. UGH.

Whatever. I need to go wash my hair.

ROAR

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker