Sunday, May 14, 2006

Friday...

So... we met Sarah at the Hose. And she was like do you guys wanna stay here or go somewhere else... we decided to go somewhere else. She was like let's go to the overdrive. Ha. So we were like k, we'll meet you there. And so we drove down there... and it was so packed... like seriously, we couldn't find a parking spot... so i was like let's go somewhere else. So we went to my house. And left Sarah with her friends at the overdrive... if they actually went. Ha. And then Ian and I each drank a beer and played sonic, then waverace, then mario sunshine.. wth... i hate that game. :P And finally Burnout2. Woo. Yeah. Good times... I guess. I dunno. I think my mom was glad I didn't actually end up going to the bar. But when Chris comes back, I'm so making him take me. :P Or not. I don't care really. Bah.

But I got to see Kirk at the Hose, like with Sarah... aw he loves me! Haha. I love him too, he's awesome. :P But yeah. It was nice seeing him for like 3 minutes... been a while. :P

um... then I went to bed. Poor Casey was all mixed up and wouldn't go to bed. Mom got like 3 hours of sleep cause of him. Heh. Aw. Yeah, that's it. Byee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker