Saturday, April 15, 2006

:D

Happy Birthday Chelsi!

So today... went shopping. New shoes. New bag. New sharpie. Overall, damn fine day. Haha.

It's official. I've moved into the downstairs bathroom. :) It's cool. Haha. The room is now totally my responsibility... which is a little scary :P but oh well. I once thought cleaning toilets was fun... what a fool I was. It's not that bad though. Meh.

Oh yeah! I might be getting those shirts on Monday from Kevin! THANK GOD! Haha.

I've set up my little "office" in the basement as well. Even though it's freezing down here, it feels like home. Hehe. Meh.

Trying to keep busy and stuff...

It's a metallic sharpie. Pretty sweet.
The bag is pretty awesome too. It's you know... like a bag everyone has. Always wanted one... and it's green! Oh yes. My favouritest colour. :) Well... I dunno what else to say. Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker