Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kick up the leaves and the magic is lost...

So my dad and I are going halfsies on a sailboat. A europe. I posted something like this in my lj and said that I didn't sail at all last summer cuz of shawna. And with this boat, I don't need a crew so I won't have to replace her. And then I read it back after I posted, and started crying... hm.

I fucking miss that kid sooo much. Goddamn. We were like the awesomest team ever. Heh. I'd boss her around and she'd be all fuck you katy, I know what I'm doing. And I'd be all I know, you rock. Haha. Good times... sigh. She was crew, I was skipper. She liked it that way, and so did I. I don't like when other people "drive". Yeah...

Well... ):). sad and happy at the same time.

Sooo... Mandy's coming back, and I'm so stealing her damn digital camera. So I can make videos. Bahahaha. And dedicate it to Chelsi. Hahaha. It'll be awesome. And if it's not, you just won't see it. :D

So like... I told myself I had to get an image mapper... but now I'm all whine... I don't feel like it. Cuz I gotta know the coordinates, but I can't download anything at school. Meh. I'll do it at 8. Awesome.

I remember the last time we were in sailing school, there were these two kids... and we helped them in, cuz someone had had a heart attack on the beach, and we were all what's going on... god, it was so scary. But we did it. Together.

How corny an ending is that? haha. I really am quite depressed though. Hm. But I won't do anything stupid, cuz I wanna make the videos in my head first. Bahahaha. AND UNLEASH THEM TO THE WORLD!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker