Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My arms bend too much.

So... I think all this... crap is getting to me. Heh. About an hour ago, I yelled at my arms for bending too much. They do though... when I juggle. Yeah. I started juggling again... but I might have to quit, cuz it really pisses me off... my arms. I hate them. Haha.

So I've been trying to find my book that I write a bunch of "stories" in... like... The Gathering... which I'll have to change the title... dammit. Bah. But anyway... I can't find it. And like... I can't get to sleep cuz I can't find it... cuz I think of where it could be, then I have to get up and look... can't find it... and then it's like 1 am and I'm all k, I gotta get up in the morning... ugh. But yeah. So I'm like... I dunno.

I really just need to get my shit together and start going to bed, and like... doing things I want done during the day... meh. Take a lot of effort, but I'm sure I'm capable. Sigh. Well whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker