Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This day's gonna be dumb.

It snowed. Just a little... but still. It's May 3rd. Whatever. That's global warming for ya.

http://www.canadaobituaries.com/source/Deaths/NewBrunswick/Archives/2005/ArcFeb.htm
That site is wrong. For some reason, I google searched Shawna's name. This came up, and I clicked it, because I decided I wanted to tear a little at school. Well I didn't really decide it but ya know.

It's wrong. She didn't die on the 26th. My world didn't crash on the 26th. She died on the 24th. Idiots. If you're gonna put my sister's name on something, do it right. Jesus. What the fuck. And now I'm all sorta not really pissed... but still. Blah. Just wanted to mention it.

2 Comments:

Blogger geeksters said...

Your sister died? I'm sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine.

May 29, 2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Thanks. She was actually my stepsister... er... ex stepsister. But we still talked and... our relationship didn't really change. She had moved to NB when my dad and her mom split up. When she died it was like a big chunk of who I was died too. Was horrible. Still is.

June 02, 2006 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker