Saturday, April 22, 2006

When the madness stops, then you will be alone.

So yeah. I finally have those shirts. They cool. They cool.

Still can't find my notebook. I'm pissed.

And sad.

Didn't get a practicum... but I don't have to be at school at 8:30 anymore... so that's pretty awesome. I can go in at like 10! or even 1030 if I so wish. YESSSSS. :P

Um... hm. I dunno.

Hung out with Jessica earlier today. Went out for lunch, then to a bookstore, then the Mendel. Woo! It was quite fun actually. She's awesome. Yeah.

I... think... I... might go to bed soon. Crazy huh? But there's nothing else to do. Bah. I really wanna find that notebook though. Damn it.

:( That one guy hasn't talked to me lately... think he might have blocked me, but I don't know why. Hmm. I kinda wanted to meet him too. Meh. His loss. :P Haha. Or not. Probably mine. Yeah. Dang. Oh well. So yeah when I saw Kevin again I was like... yeah, he is annoying hey?... SUPER NICE though. Just... yeah I dunno. And I don't really want to try to put WoW on my new computer... I'm not a huge fan of addictive RPGs. Heh. :P I played one once, and it totally took over my life. And it wasn't even very good. Damn you gunbound. Haha. :P

Got the cube back... gonna try to beat the shit of that sonic the hedgehog game. In a good way... ya know. Meh? Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker
eXTReMe Tracker